22 авг. 2019 г.

The Battle of Starcourt

Stranger Things 3×8


Jim Hopper: You can show us the way?
Dustin Henderson: Don't worry, you can do all the fighting and the dangerous hero shit, and we'll just be your... navigators.

Joyce Byers: Oh, God, just because it wasn't your plan doesn't mean it was a bad plan.
Jim Hopper: I didn't say it was a bad plan.
Joyce Byers: You made a noise.

Russian Guard: Say goodbye to sunlight.
Murray Bauman: Who needs sunlight when we have one another, comrade?
Russian Guard: Indeed, comrade!
Murray Bauman: And a bottle of Stolichnaya.

Murray Bauman: Remember, if anyone says anything, just...
Joyce Byers: Smile and nod.

Dustin Henderson: Bald Eagle, do you copy? Bald Eagle, I repeat, this is Scoops Troop, do you copy?
Murray Bauman: .... Yes, I copy.
Dustin Henderson: Call sign?
Murray Bauman: .... Bald Eagle.
Dustin Henderson: Please repeat.
Murray Bauman: Bald Eagle. This is Bald Eagle!
Dustin Henderson: Copy that. Good to hear your voice, Bald Eagle. What's your 20?

Joyce Byers: So, uh... did I get the job or what? Detective Byers. It has a ring, doesn't it?
Jim Hopper: It's kinda hard to serve in a town where you don't live, Detective.

Murray Bauman: Bald Eagle has landed.

Steve Harrington: Are you okay?
Robin: Ask me tomorrow?


Suzie: Where have you been?
Dustin Henderson: I'm so, so sorry. I... I've been really busy... uh, trying to save the world from Russians and monsters.
Suzie: Of course you have.

Suzie: Planck's constant is 6.62607004.
Dustin Henderson: You just saved the world.
Suzie: Gosh, I miss you, Dusty-bun.
Dustin Henderson: And I miss you more, Suzie-poo.
Suzie: I miss you more, multiplied by all the stars in our galaxy.
Dustin Henderson: No, I miss you...
Erica Sinclair: Enough!

Jonathan Byers: It's gonna be okay... As a wise man once said... we've got shared trauma.
Nancy Wheeler: So what's a little more, right?
Jonathan Byers: What's a little more?

Jim Hopper: "That's what scares me. I don't want things to change. So, I think maybe that's why I came in here, to try to maybe... stop that change. To turn back the clock. To make things go back to how they were. But I know that's naive. It's just... not how life works. It's moving. Always moving, whether you like it or not. And, yeah, sometimes it's painful. Sometimes it's sad. And sometimes... it's surprising. Happy."

Jim Hopper: "Keep on growing up, kid. Don't let me stop you. Make mistakes, learn from 'em, and when life hurts you, because it will, remember the hurt. The hurt is good. It means you're out of that cave. But, please, if you don't mind, for the sake of your poor old dad, keep the door open three inches."

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий