26 авг. 2019 г.

The Video

Grace and Frankie 5×11


Grace: What will you do? Make 50,000 donuts at 3 in the morning?
Frankie: I already made two dozen, so you, uh, do the math, smart guy.
Grace: ... This is a bagel covered with sugar!
Frankie: It's our powdered pumpernickel. Necessity is the mother of invention, Grace.

Frankie: This is going to be the greatest human triumph since the Titanic.
Grace: Really? You want to go with Titanic for this one?
Frankie: It won a hundred Oscars!

Joan-Margaret: e are gonna live forever, girls!
Grace: Oh, God.

Robert: These were supposed to be the years I thought I could do whatever I wanted. But I sleep with a machine on my face, and I can't drink liquor or eat pizza...

Frankie: Don't worry, I've got a plan that is so simple, even you will understand it. Let me get my whiteboard...
Grace: Oh, Frankie, I swear to God, if there are robot schematics on that thing...

Grace: Do you want to see the video? The language is extremely vague. I say synergy not once, but twice.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий