2 авг. 2019 г.

I Have to Get Out

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 4×13


♪ So let's go back to Other Rebecca. ♪
Other Rebecca: I own 15 ferrets!

Josh Chan: Rebecca is simply my friend, who needs a hand in her time of heart attacks and antidepressants.

Rebecca: I've always been afraid of going on antidepressants, but also it kind of feels like a cop-out to me. You know, like I should've been able to tough it out on my own. I just... I feel a little ashamed.

♪ Antidepressants are so not a big deal ♪
♪ Big whoop, you're on an antidepressant ♪
♪ Take two, with or without a meal ♪


Rebecca: You know what? It's fine. Honestly, AJ, I'm just really happy to be alive and semi-healthy and finally on meds, so... So what if I don't have a dream? Maybe I'll find one. Maybe I won't. But I have a lot of life ahead of me...

Paula: They only give the bar exam twice a year. And if I have learned anything from this horrible heart attack experience, it's that I could literally die at any second. So I have no time to waste.


Greg: ....And flowers are already dying by the time you buy them, so you're basically handing a loved one a bag of remains.

Cough Boy: I'm a cough boy! I'm a little cough boy!

♪ Oh ♪
♪ Real-life fighting is awkward... ♪
♪ It's not like movie fighting ♪
♪ There are no cool sound effects ♪
♪ You often hurt yourself ♪
♪ More than you hurt the other guy ♪
♪ Even if you know karate ♪
♪ You have to both agree to use karate... ♪
♪ It can't just be one guy using karate ♪
♪ There's not a lot of leaping ♪
♪ You don't have the presence of mind to leap ♪
♪ And there's no choreographer ♪
♪ Keeping things from looking awkward... ♪


Chloe: Hey, should we Gram this moment? I'll Gram, you're tagged. Let's just start there.
Madison: Fizzy.

Nathaniel: ...one of the things I learned is, the opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий