15 авг. 2019 г.

The One with the Butt

Friends 1×6


Phoebe: The exclamation point scares me. It's not just Freud, it's Freud!

Chandler: She's amazing! She makes the women I dream about look like short, fat, bald men.

Chandler: Could she be more out of my league? Ross, back me up.
Ross: He could never get a woman like that in a million years.
Phoebe: But you always see these beautiful women with these "nothing" guys. You could be one of those guys...
Monica: You could do that.

Monica: How could you get involved with a woman like this?
Chandler: I actually had trouble with it at first too, but I get all the good stuff. All the fun, all the talking, all the sex... and none of responsibility. This is every guy's fantasy!
Phoebe: That is not true! Ross, is this your fantasy?
Ross: No, of course not... Yeah. Yeah, it is.
Monica: So, guys, you don't mind go out with someone else who's going out with someone else?
Joey: I couldn't... When I'm with a woman, I need to know... that I'm going out with more people than she is.

Rachel: Look! I cleaned! I did the windows. I did the floors. I used all the attachments on the vacuum except for that round one. I don't know what it's for.
Ross: Nobody knows, and we're not supposed to ask.

Joey: I'm his butt double, okay? I play Al Pacino's butt. All right? He goes into the shower, and then... I'm his butt.

Joey: Come on, you guys. This is a real movie, and Al Pacino's in it and that's big!
Chandler: Oh, no, it's terrific. You deserved this. After all your years of struggling... you've finally been able to crack your way into show business.

Ross: Look at it this way. You dumped her! Right? I mean, this woman was... unbelievably sexy... and beautiful, intelligent, unattainable... Tell me why you did this again?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий