9 авг. 2019 г.

Is Anybody Out There?

Fear the Walking Dead 5×8


Alicia: It was a good idea... but maybe we can't make up for what we did. Maybe we're the last ones left.

Grace: Alicia, you're going to be okay.
Alicia: You don't know that.
Grace: No, but you don't know that you won't be.

June: I've seen a lot of bad, Dylan. I know you have, too. But you need to know that that is not all that there is. It can't be. There's gotta be good, too. Otherwise... it just doesn't add up. And since we haven't seen a whole lot of the good lately... I think we've got some comin' our way.

John: See? My luck, your determination, we're gonna make this thing work yet.


Logan: Nice speech. But unlike my partner, I'm still above ground. And not sticking my neck out, it's kept me breathing. I happen to like breathing.

John: I need you to promise me somethin'. You promise me that you'll take off whether I'm there or not... Whew. From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I'd found my reason to live. I want you to always have a reason, too, whether I'm there or not, okay?

Sarah: I'm not losin' at the game of life, not this round. That plane is gonna land in one piece if I have to blow sunshine out my asshole to make it happen.

Grace: Here. I fixed your stick.

John: I know this doesn't make sense considerin' the state of the state, but, June... would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?

Wendell: Sarah, I just wanna say, if I don't make it out of this, you make the worst beer I ever tasted in my life, but I still love you anyway.

Logan: If you want to help anybody ever again, you're gonna actually have to get to them. Soon enough, you won't be able to.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий