24 авг. 2019 г.

210 Words Per Minute

Fear the Walking Dead 5×10


Grace: Careful. Candy beansies are jawbreakers now.
Morgan: Candy what?

Grace: Candy beansies isn't what you call it, right?
Morgan: No. It's jelly beans.
Grace: Ah... My mama was an interesting woman. She both made up answers and always had to be right. I had heard people say "jelly beans". I just thought it was, like, some name of a brand of candy beansies.
Morgan: No, it's really not.
Grace: Well, I'm glad I didn't find out too late.

Dwight: I'm sure it started off with good intentions until this type of thing became your bread and butter. Now, see, the question you gotta ask yourself is, "Am I just an asshole now?"

Grace: ..."Tale of Two Cities".
Morgan: Never got through it.
Grace: 210 words per minute. Goes by much quicker than you'd think. Only way I can finish it in a day.

Grace: I don't wanna know. ... So I'm just gonna believe there's more than today, Morgan, no matter what happens.
Morgan: That's... That's brave.
Grace: That's being alive. Really alive, right?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий