7 авг. 2019 г.

Still Standing

Fear the Walking Dead 5×7


Alicia: People, places, you don't get to hold on to any of that.... You have to know when to go, Annie.

Alicia: Morgan, you said we were still here for a reason, but I'm starting to wonder if this is why.
Morgan: ... Everything gets a return. And it is why. It is.

June: What do you say to someone who's missing a piece of themself? A piece that makes them who they are?... I will tell you one thing. The thing I told myself every single day... That even if I never... Even if I never saw him again... I would always be grateful... for what we had... for who I could be. .... I would always have that. And I knew I would. But... I choose to believe...

Alicia: You have to know when to go, when to let go.


Morgan: I've tried to fix things I couldn't. And I've almost died trying, too. Man who helped me when I was stuck, his name was Eastman. He, um... He taught me something that helped me get unstuck. He taught me that, um... all life is precious.

Morgan: Eastman taught me something else about, um... redirection. You didn't think your own life was worth saving, so... I made it about my life. ....
Grace: So you have the same problem as I do.
Morgan: Which is what?
Grace: You think everyone else's life is more valuable than yours.

John: I bet you're not too happy with me. Well, I ain't too happy with me, either.

Morgan: I was thinking about what you said about why we're still standing, and I think you might be right. I think us helping people isn't the only reason... In trying to make up for the lives we took, I think we stopped living our own.

Morgan: We're gonna find a way to start living, Alicia. Okay?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий