6 авг. 2019 г.

Heroic

The Handmaid's Tale 3×9


June: Do you hear it? I didn't at first. Not for a few weeks. Don't you hear it?
♪ Ooh, baby, do you know what that's worth ♪
♪ Ooh, heaven is ♪
♪ A place on Earth ♪

June: Right?
♪ They say in heaven ♪
♪ Love comes first ♪
♪ We'll make heaven a place on Earth ♪
♪ Ooh, heaven is a place on Earth ♪

June: Don't you hear it? You will. You'll hear it.

Aunt Lydia: Ofhoward, put yourself together, please. Hair out of your face... Nothing is uglier than vanity, Ofhoward.

Aunt Lydia: You are... a heartless, heartless girl, Ofjoseph.

Aunt Lydia: He who is most merciful, please hear our prayers and save this child.
June: Please, God, let them die. Please, God, let them die.


June: I... I don't feel well.
Aunt Lydia: Ofjoseph, I believe in you. God never gives us more than we can handle.
June: Are you sure?
Aunt Lydia: Pray without ceasing. That's all we can do.

Serena: You were supposed to be one of the strong ones...

Dr. Maddox: You feel hopeless?
June: How should I feel?

Dr. Maddox: I honor the Handmaid's life by saving her child. How will you honor your daughters?

Aunt Lydia: Go in grace, Ofjoseph.
June: I'll try.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий