11 авг. 2019 г.

The Latest Model

Elementary 7×10


Holmes: How'd you do it? Signal jammer? Remote access device? Whatever it is, I'm sure it's trademarked Odker technology...
Reichenbach: I would trademark it if I wanted anyone to know I had it.

Reichenbach: S.I.S. won't be helping you. Neither will Mossad, nor Interpol, nor any other global law enforcement or intelligence agency you might draw upon. Though many of them hold the two of you in high esteem, they value my friendship even more.

Holmes: Not everyone who gets angry commits a murder. Not everyone who buys a gun commits a murder, even though it might feel like it sometimes.

Reichenbach: Let's say I would consider revising the way I do things... you and Joan would help?
Holmes: Call us. Find out.

Holmes: Anonymity has become hip.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий