31 авг. 2019 г.

The Wedding

Grace and Frankie 5×12


Grace: Did you do any of her Post-its?
Nick: Well, which one should I have done? "Reach up and wave at the lights" or the one with a cat drawing on it?
Grace: It looks like it's wearing roller blades...
Nick: That might mean something.
Grace: The best way to help Frankie is ignore what she says she wants and just do what you know she needs.
Nick: So when she asked me to buy her a fanboat...
Grace: Oh, you didn't.
Nick: No. Just one quick call.

Goldie: Vince... look at me. Look at me in the windows to my soul. Shut... the fuck up. Shut all the way the fuck up until you reach the top of Shut Fuck Mountain, where there are no more fuck-ups to shut! Here's to me.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий