12 авг. 2019 г.

Suzie, Do You Copy?

Stranger Things 3×1


Jim Hopper: They're spending entirely too much time together. You agree with me about that, right?
Joyce Byers: Well, I mean, they're just kissing, right?
Jim Hopper: Yeah, but it is constant. It is constant. Okay? That is not normal, that is not healthy.

Steve Harrington: It's this stupid hat! I am telling you, it is totally blowing my best feature.
Robin: Yeah, company policy is a real drag.

Steve Harrington: Ahoy, ladies! Didn't see you there. Would you guys like to set sail on this ocean of flavor with me? I'll be your captain... Can I get you guys a little taste of the Cherries Jubilee? No? Anybody? Banana Boat? Four people, four spoons? Share it in the booth? Anybody? It's hot out there.

Jim Hopper: Maybe I'll just kill Mike... I'm the chief of police, I could cover it up.

Dustin Henderson: Suzie, this is Dustin. Do you copy? Over. One sec. She's probably... She's still there. Suzie... this is Dustin. Do you copy? Over... I'm sure she's there. It's just... You know, maybe she's, like, busy or...

Jim Hopper: ... why it's important to establish these boundaries... moving forward, so that we can create an environment where... you feel comfortable and trusted and open. Shit. "To share our feelings"...

Jim Hopper: Crazy? You want to see real crazy? You disrespect me again!! Okay?

Jim Hopper: Here's what's gonna happen. I'm gonna drive you home. And I'm gonna speak... and you're going to listen. And then, maybe... maybe by the end of it, maybe if you're lucky, maybe... I will continue to allow you to date my daughter... Nod if you understand!

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий