28 авг. 2019 г.

Sex Education #1.4

Tanya: It's got to the point where when I think about touching Ruthie, I get really panicked, because I know it's gonna be really bad. Like when you put together a bookshelf from IKEA and you realize you don’t have the right screw and the whole thing was a waste of time and then you just hate everything about Sweden. Ruthie, tell him how bad it is.

Ruth: We don’t have a problem with our relationship. We're in love and it's great. We're just... inexperienced.
Tanya: This is my first lesbian relationship.
Otis: Me too. First, I mean, lesbian sex therapy session.

Eric: So now he's a feminist! You've made the hottest guy in school even hotter. He's basically Ryan Gosling. Well done!
Otis: You don't understand. He's like a Jedi. Okay? He just talked, and no matter what I did, he got what he wanted.

Jakob: Fuck fear.
Jean: I'm sorry?
Jakob: Fuck the fear. Tomorrow, you could be driving along in your car, happily, and then, uh, smash you, uh, head to head with an 18-wheeler truck and you're squished to the road, and you're dead. Just a waste of time. So fuck fear.

Aimee: Let's do a mind map.
Maeve: What's that?
Aimee: Oh, it's just writing stuff down. But in a fun way that engages all sides of your brain.
Maeve: You mean both sides.
Aimee: Yeah, all of them. It's really good for hard decisions like, should I get a fringe, even though Mum says it'll make my face look chubby? Or should I tell Mum I hate her and run away from home?

Otis: You have to tell Tanya the truth.
Ruth: It would kill her.
Otis: You can't choose who you're attracted to. You can't... You can't engineer a relationship. You have to do what's right.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий