7 авг. 2019 г.

I Want to Know

Big Little Lies 2×7


Jane: I don't really... know him well enough to love him. Love is a really... big word, you know?

Mary Louise: Sleeping Beauty... That's how Perry would describe her to me. Sleeping Beauty. He was her prince. And she killed him.

Ira Farber: Mary Louise... only answer the questions that are asked.

Celeste: Maybe I'm not a good mother. Maybe I'm not fit.

Corey: Okay, first, nothing is perfect. Nothing's even... best. But if you can find better, nice... even good is good. Secondly, no matter how good something is, you can ruin it by overthinking it.

Max: Did court go good?
Celeste: Yeah. I think it did.
Max: Were you a superhero?
Celeste: Oh, I was like Wonder Woman and the Incredible Hulk... combined.

Madeline: About the lie... It had a shelf life.


Celeste: Madeline, you and I have a friendship, and Jane. That... That's... the Monterey Five, whatever we call ourselves... The lie is the friendship.

Madeline: Hey. What'd I say about sugar?
Chloe: What doesn't kill you...

Eddie: Do you remember [our wedding day], Madeline?
Madeline: Yeah. I remember it was really joyous.
Eddie: Yeah, it was joyous for me, too. But... delusional. We did not know what we were getting into. ... Most weddings are just like this blind leap of faith. All the vows we take, I mean... we can't even know what the fuck that means.

Eddie: Look, you are not who you were then. And neither am I. People change... We need to renew our vows.

Renata: Maybe you should've shown a woman a little respect!

Renata: No more bullshit. No more lies.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий