12 авг. 2019 г.

Blood of My Blood

Outlander 4×6


Claire: Pride goeth before a fall. And a broken back.

Lord John Grey: You are a rather remarkable woman.
Claire: In what way?
Lord John Grey: You are neither circumspect nor circuitous. I don't believe I've ever met anyone so devastatingly straightforward, male or female.
Claire: Well, it's not by choice. I was born that way.

Lord William Ransom: It was clearly a stag. Now you've let it get away.
Jamie: The distance was too great for a rifle.
Lord William Ransom: I could have injured it.
Jamie: Aye, and made it suffer. Ye shoot to kill.

Jamie: Yer servants may have dressed the game at home, but here in the New World, we're no hunting for sport. Ye dinna prepare the gralloch, ye dinna eat.

Lord William Ransom: I ran to you. But you did not look back at me. Why did you not look back at me?
Jamie: I wanted to. I didn't look because... I didn't want to give ye false hope.

Claire: Oh, there's an inscription... Give me 1,000 kisses... And I'll give you 1,000 more.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий