5 авг. 2019 г.

Miss Understood

Elementary 7×8


Cassie Lenue: Cassie is my real name... Lenue is just something the court assigned.
Watson: Means "last name unknown." It's the court's version of John Doe. Sometimes they pronounce it phonetically and sometimes it sticks.

Holmes: The best liars often make the best lie detectors.
Cassie: Thanks?..

Cassie: Shouldn't you be in there?
Holmes: I knew what they were going to say. Plus, I can read lips, so I know the investigation is well in hand. I'm out here... focusing on a mystery more dire.

Cassie: You have trust issues.
Holmes: You have truth issues.

Watson: You like her, don't you?
Holmes: She possesses a singular intellect. It would be a shame to see it go to waste.
Watson: And you have a soft spot for singular intellects...
Holmes: She's no Moriarty.
Watson: Not yet.

Holmes: ... I became a consulting detective. I was, for a time, the only one in the world. I invented a role for myself, I found a way to take my difference and turn it into something I could use to contribute.

Captain Gregson: And so what's this mean? Cassie Lenue's gonna be one of the good guys now?

Holmes: If we want you to find a place in the world, then you need to know who you are. You're more than a mere Lenue.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий