17 сент. 2016 г.

The Secret Life of Pets

& Chloe: Look, Max, I’m your friend, OK, and as your friend I’ve got to be honest with you. I don’t care about you or your problems!

& Chloe: Katie is a dog person, and dog persons do inexplicable things, like get dogs instead of cats.

& Gidget: I sure hope Max is safe...
    Tiberius: You’re a very thoughtful food. Food? I didn’t say that. I said friend. I meant food, Fri... Friend. You know what I meant.

& Gidget: You’re a bad, bad bird!
    Tiberius: I can’t help it! I was born with killer instincts!
    Gidget: That is just no excuse!
    Tiberius: You’re right, even for a predator I’m selfish. I’m selfish predator.

& Snake’s Eye: What’s the password?
    Snowball: Password? Look, look at me! I am your leader. The leader does not decide the password. The leader makes up the password, idiots! Everybody, I’m making up a new password, right now. The new password, is Don’t Ask the Leader For the Password!

& Chloe: Oh, come on, guys. I can’t believe you. When I got my claws caught in the curtains, who pulled me down? ... Buddy, Mel! When you were fixed, who taught you to sit the comfortable way? ... And, when that random cat tried to eat Sweet Pea, who saved him?
    Buddy: It wasn’t a random cat, it was you!
    Chloe: The identity of the random cat is not the point. We’re talking about who saved him?


& Buddy: What is that smell?
    Pops: That’s poo-poo with a dash of caca.

& Snowball: They’re going to Brooklyn!
    Tattoo: They say everyone’s going to Brooklyn these days. Makin’ a real comeback.
    Snowball: I’m not talking about hipster real estate trends. I’m talking revenge, Tattoo!

& Snowball: The revolution has begun! Liberated forever, domesticated never!

& Snowball: Death’s coming to Brooklyn, and he’s got buck teeth and a cottontail.

& Max: Have you ever lived across from someone your whole life... But, you... But, you don’t really appreciate them until... I don’t know, until... They’re beating up dozens of animals on the Brooklyn bridge. I guess, what I’m trying to say is... If you ever wanna...
    Gidget: Okay.
    Duke: Oh, great! You’re in love. How gross for everyone.

--
++ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий