14 сент. 2016 г.

eps2.6_succ3ss0r.p12

Mr. Robot 2×8


& Mobley: Oh, whole milk. Must be some kind of revolutionary. Uh, no... I, um... Just ’cause everyone’s into this almond coconut shit nowadays. It’s, um... not...

& Trenton: What kind of phone do you have?
    Mobley: Oh, uh, this? Um... yeah, it’s... it’s a Nexus. Yeah, I’m an Android guy. Uh, hate Apple. Think iPhones are for pussies... What are you on?
    Trenton: iPhone.
    Mobley: Right.
    Trenton: You think they suck so much, but they’re faster.
    Mobley: Uh... Bllsht. I mean, if you’re talking boot times, then it’s Android all day, and if you’re talking net speed, Chrome on Android has better HTML5 compliance and runs JavaScript so much faster than Safari. No competition.
    Trenton: Oh, yeah?

& Darlene: Didn’t your mom ever tell you not to surf websites that have an embedded Stagefright exploit?

& Darlene: Now, keep in mind these are his words, not mine. He’s a touch melodramatic... «What I’m about to tell you is top secret. A conspiracy bigger than all of us. There’s a powerful group of people out there that are secretly running the world. I’m talking about the guys no one knows about, the guys that are invisible, the top 1% of the top 1%»...


& Mobley: This is some next-level shit, man.

& Darlene: This isn’t exactly what I meant by «shut her up.»

& Darlene: Let’s keep this friendly...

& Cisco: Well, if this is the part of the conversation where you start throwing out ideas like acid and wood chippers, I ain’t obliging.

& DiPierro: ...I found this. ’An end of the world party featuring DJ Mobley.’ I’m not an EDM fan myself, but a quick search on the wayback machine, and guess what we found all the way from 2003... You. An Angelfire page that you created from back in the day. Your very own DJ Mobley fan page.

& Mobley: Lawyer. I want a lawyer.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий