24 сент. 2016 г.

True Crime

& Alan Mann: You think Everett’s an asshole, don’t you?
    Bob Findley: I don’t think he’s an asshole.
    Alan Mann: You’re wrong. He is an asshole. Trust me, I know him. But a lot of people who are good at their jobs are assholes, Bob.

& Steve Everett: Patricia, you and I are just two people swimming through the passions of life. You know what I mean?

& Warden Plunkitt: So your wife will be claiming your remains, then?

& Steve Everett: We’re going to play this game called Speed Zoo...

& Alan Mann: Do you know my opinion of reporters who have hunches? ... I can’t fart loud enough to express my opinion!


& Alan Mann: If your nose for a story is gone, my friend, you are gone, too. Because I’m not gonna run this paper to salvage what’s left of your smarmy little existence! So look... you stand there and you look me in the eye and you tell me, man-to-man... was she pretty good? Seriously!
    Steve Everett: Fuck you.
    Alan Mann: Lucky bastard! Woof!

& Guard: Prisoners. That’s what they do. Every word they say is a lie.
    Steve Everett: Well, everyone lies, pal. I’m just here to write it down.

& Steve Everett: Tell it again. To me.
    Frank Louis Beechum: I went into the store to buy a bottle of A.1. Sauce...

& Warden Plunkitt: You know, these things go through all kinds of trials and appeals before they get to us. It’s no use trying to figure out who’s naughty and who’s nice, and then come sliding down the chimney like a hero. Not on execution day. You’re not Santa Claus. No such thing as Santa Claus.

& Kate: You went chasing?
    Steve Everett: Yeah. Chasing salvation. Never did find it. Just disappeared. Poof!

& Warden Plunkitt: You made me look unprofessional, Shillerman. Not a good thing to do. Spiritually speaking.

& Steve Everett: They really ought to do something about that place...

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий