27 сент. 2016 г.

And She Was

Halt and Catch Fire 3×6


& Joe: Soon it’ll be hardware and handshake deals, endless troubleshooting and upgrades. But right now... right now it’s perfect.
    Ryan: The room?
    Joe: The idea.

& Gordon: Do you ever try to be the bigger man in this business, but the universe just gives you a shit sandwich for your efforts?
    Bosworth: Indeed I have.

& Diane: I have news. You have an acquisition offer... From CompuServe.
    Cameron: Uh... CompuServe?
    Diane: I know. I don’t think it’s a good fit either, but it sets a floor...
    Donna: How much?
    Diane: 20 million.

& Joe: Modern society sits on a foundation of services we now take for granted... Railroads. Highways. Water. Power... Network computing will be the next great public utility. My actions have placed us at the vanguard and we are poised to reap vast rewards.
    America’s early entrepreneurs were bound by space and time. This new network will be limitless.
    Ken: Just... I just... just to be clear, ahem, the N... what?


& Joe: Well, this is the process, you know? You should have seen their faces when I told them the Citadel was going to be free...

& Cameron: Let’s beat the game today... Come on, Donna’s away. When else are we gonna do it?
    Gordon: Let’s just see how far we get before the girls get back... ......
    Cameron: If we could just skip the water world. I hate the water world.
    Gordon: «Your princess is in another castle.»

& Gordon: Wish I could pelt Joe with fireball...

& Bosworth: Here’s to me, Doris.

& Donna: It’s there all the time. It’s deafening. Cam is the genius. Donna is the mom.

& Joe: Is it what’s his name? It doesn’t matter. Could have been anyone. You were happy for a moment and you thought the person standing closest to you was the source. Trust me. I’ve been there.

& Ken: And before you even dream about running a fire hose into the bullpen or some other such bullshit, I would meditate on the Joe MacMillan clause our lawyers had such fun drawing up. One destructive move from you, and every point of equity you got goes up in smoke.

& Joe: I, Joe MacMillan, stole the code to the security software from Gordon Clark...

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий