9 сент. 2016 г.

One Angry Fuchsbau

Grimm 2×17


«He sang a sweet song in tones
so full and soft that no
human ear could resist them
nor fathom their origin...»

Richard Hatem, «The Garden of Paradise»

& Nick: But if you take her to the trailer...
    Monroe: Oh, I get it. So if I’m crazy, no big deal.
    Nick: Hey, well, we can’t both be crazy.
    Monroe: Why not? I mean, given what we’re talking about. From her point of view.

& Monroe: Any bells ringing?..


& Hank: You believe him?
    Nick: Yeah.
    Hank: You trust him?
    Nick: I don’t know.

& Monroe: I think he’s a ziegevolk. I mean, why else would he have a toad in the bathroom?

& Kellogg: You quite literally saved my life.
    Bud: It’s really nothing. That’s what wesen are for... Helping each other, you know, get away from other wesen.

& Bud: My wife gave it to me for my birthday. Last Christmas. My birthday’s on Christmas. Like Jesus. Bye.

& Monroe: Two toads... One dose. Seriously?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий