23 сент. 2016 г.

The Witch


& William: We must catch our food if we cannot grow it. We will conquer this wilderness. It will not consume us.

& William: Aren’t thou then born a sinner?
    Caleb: Aye, I was conceived in sin and born in iniquity.
    William: Then what is thy birth sin?
    Caleb: Adam’s sin imputed to me and a corrupt nature dwelling within me.
    William: Well remembered, Caleb, very well. And canst thou tell me what thy corrupt nature is?
    Caleb: My corrupt nature is empty of grace, bent unto sin, only unto sin and that continually.


& Black Phillip: What dost thou want?
    Thomasin: What canst thou give?
    Black Phillip: Wouldst thou like the taste of butter? A pretty dress? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

& Thomasin: What will you from me?
    Black Phillip: Dost thou see a book before thee?..
    Thomasin: I cannot write my name.
    Black Phillip: I will guide thy hand.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий