21 сент. 2016 г.

eps2.9_pyth0n-pt1.p7z

Mr. Robot 2×11


& Elliot: Angela’s right. We can’t beat them. But we don’t have to lose to them either. Maybe there’s a way to stop them from winning.

& Elliot: In middle school, I took a Visual Basic class. I remember my friend Sam telling me about a technique he used to induce lucid dreams so he could study in his sleep. You lie in bed and repeat this mantra in your head: Mind awake. Body asleep. Mind awake. Body asleep.
    You’re in this with me, so it’ll work better if we do it together. Just say it with me. Mind awake. Body asleep. Mind awake. Body asleep. Mind awake. Body asleep...

& DiPierro: This isn’t my blood, in case you’re wondering.

& DiPierro: What $2 trillion?
    Santiago: This morning, the U.S. got back in bed with China. China bailed out E Corp. Gave them a $2-trillion no-interest loan. Unprecedented. ... 2 trillion dollars, Dom. That’s the miracle the world’s been waiting for. The U.S. isn’t going to mess with its Chinese relations now.

& Girl: Have you ever cried during sex?


& Girl: We really need to begin. Our time is running out. Have you ever cried during sex?
    Angela: ... No.

& Mr. Price: We’re talking about rolling out Ecoin loans. ... Look, with Ecoin equal to one dollar, it’ll free up the economy.

& Jack: It’s unconstitutional. You can’t make your own currency. That is the federal government’s job! We simply cannot let you make big loans in Ecoin that you wouldn’t make in dollars.

& Mr. Price: I am not the problem here. The problem here is, hard cash is fading... rapidly. That’s just the way of the world right now. And Bitcoin is spreading. And if Bitcoin takes over, we are all in a world of hell.

& Mr. Price: This is gonna be controlled by a good, old-fashioned American company. You want to regulate it? Be my guest. Regulate the shit out of it. I’ll give you back doors, side doors, tracing... whatever you want.

& Mr. Price: This was always the future, Jack. The Five/Nine attacks... they just accelerated it.

& Mr. Price: I don’t give a shit about you. So please, don’t hold a personal grudge just because you lost. Defeats... can still be profitable.

& Whiterose: Oh, honey. My time is much more valuable than yours. Speaking of... I’ve only allotted 28 minutes for this conversation, which is very generous of me. So we should begin.

& Whiterose: I’ve always found doors fascinating inventions. They hold the entry to unlimited imagination. Before you open any door, a world filled with possibilities sits right behind it. And it isn’t until you open it they are realized. Such potential they bring to our minds... And yet... a lock stopped you from all of that. How... lazy.

& Whiterose: I am a woman of time. And I don’t believe in accidents.

& Whiterose: You, like an annoying penny... Keep turning up.

& Whiterose: Do you ever think that if you imagined or believed in something, it could come true... Simply by will?
    Angela: Yes. Actually, I did believe that. But I’m slowly having to admit that’s just not the real world... Even if I want it to be.
    Whiterose: Well, I guess it all depends on what your definition of real is.

& Elliot: Now I’m the silent observer, like him. Like you...

& Mr. Robot: G-U-R. G-U-R. T-H-E. A shift value of 13. It’s a ROT-13 algorithm.

& Elliot: This is no longer a question of what I’m seeing. No, we know that’s not reliable. The real question is, what am I not seeing?

& Tyrell: Chambers and Church... We have to be careful now.

& Tyrell: It worked, Elliot. It’s up to us now. Let me show you.

& Tyrell: Louie, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий