21 сент. 2016 г.

Everything's Coming Up Lucifer

Lucifer 2×1


& Lucifer: There’s so much punishment, so little time.

& Lucifer: My mum’s gonna kill me. And before you say it, that’s not a metaphor. She’s literally going to kill me.

& Lucifer: Very well. In human terms, once upon a time, a boy met a girl, and they fell in love. They had sex. The only trouble was... they were celestial beings. So that moment created the universe.
    Dr. Linda: Mm, the Big Bang?
    Lucifer: Never knew how appropriate the name was until now, did you?

& Lucifer: Well, Mum was rather lovely in the beginning. But things change, don’t they? Dad started going into the garage and tinkering with a little project he called humanity...


& Lucifer: Is it good to be back on a studio set, Detective?
    Chloe: Not really.

& Amenadiel: Humans can’t have proof of divinity!

& Lucifer: Amy Dodd, eh? Role model for teen girls, awkward erection for their fathers.irt.

& Lucifer: A devil emoji? That’s it. I’m speaking to a copyright lawyer today.

& Ella Lopez: See, my aunt was a nun, okay? And she always taught me that doubt was really important. Right? I mean, if you don’t question something, then what’s the point of believing it? I doubt... so that I can believe.

& Lucifer: Hello, murderer.

& Dr. Linda: And why is that a bad thing?
    Lucifer: Well, because, Doctor, if she’s not coming to kill me, then I don’t know what she’s doing. And... that’s truly terrifying.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий