4 сент. 2016 г.

Ask for the Earth

Tyrant 3×8


& Ihab: For the first time, we both have an army. Let’s finish this once and for all.

& Bassam: General? I need to know if we’re ready to send our army into Syria. ... I’m tired of waiting. We need Ihab to give us an excuse, any reason to march, and when it comes, we move.

& Leila: That’s funny, ... we’ve done this so many times. Why is it so different this time?

& Molly: Ihab is still alive months later.
    Bassam: I’m going to war to fix that.
    Molly: We are going to war for our daughter. And everything else we stayed here to accomplish.
    Bassam: Exactly.
    Molly: Exactly. I’m done with forgiveness.

& Molly: Barry, don’t fight for this just because you think it’s the right thing to do.

& Molly: Ihab’s done his part.


& Gen. Maloof: We outnumber them in men, in tanks, in guns. They cannot defeat us!
    Gen. Cogswell: They don’t need to defeat you. You’re going to be on their turf. All they have to do is keep you from defeating them. They’re going to draw you in, they’re going to wear you out, and they’re gonna force you to fight block by block, house by house. Call me in a year and tell me about your will to fight.

& Gen. Cogswell: I wouldn’t get ahead of yourself. Costly stalemates usually aren’t the stepping stones to greatness.

& Gen. Cogswell: I know you don’t want to hear this, but as a soldier, I have to tell you that it would be dangerous and reckless to send men to die in a war that will only end in retreat. That is not courage in the face of odds. That’s murder.

& Molly: You know what the joke is? An Al Fayeed is still gonna be the next president, and it’s not gonna be you.

& Molly: I just see hers. Emma’s. In a constant loop inside my head. «Mommy,» she said. «Mommy, help me.» But I can’t. I can’t. That’s Daddy’s job.

& Gen. Maloof: The Truth and Dignity Commission has been disbanded. On order of the President, this meeting is over.

& Ihab: God has been good to us today.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий