14 сент. 2016 г.

eps2.7_init_5.fve

Mr. Robot 2×9


& Leon: Check it out. I’ll give you the lowdown. Routine. That’s key. It’s best you find your routine, whatever it is, and stick to it.

& Leon: Ain’t no Internet for us here. Your best bet is going through some boxes in the library full of old, throwback classic DVDs. You know what I’m saying? I’m making my way through the ’90s right now. Nearly finished with «Mad About You

& Elliot: Init 5, return to normal.

& Elliot: Is it possible to return after 86 days in a 6×9-foot box?..

& Elliot: Init 5 is supposed to bring color and sound. Instead the world’s gray and quiet.

& Elliot: Init 5 is supposed to be simple. A fresh start. Restored connections.


& Darlene: Elliot? Come back to Earth!

& Mr. Price: The only move left in that scenario is a third World War.

& Mr. Price: You see? I’m a mercenary. I don’t play fair. I play what I want! When you deal with a mercenary, then all decorum gets tossed out the window... Order will not protect you anymore, my friend. I will rain chaos, even if it hurts me, ’cause I would rather see you lose than win myself.

& Cisco: Why are you even using VHS tapes in the first place? Because it’s cool?

& DiPierro: In that dream I had, when I was being drowned, it was when I stopped fighting it. When I finally let go and stopped struggling so much... That’s when I survived.

& Elliot: Normal? I have no normal.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий