26 сент. 2016 г.

Josh's Girlfriend Is Really Cool!

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 1×2


& Rebecca: Hi. Cool hat.
    Paula: Hats are the new tattoos.

& Rebecca: I just, you know... coming from New York, a quiet night is a luxury.

& Rebecca: Valencia, that’s such a beautiful name. What’s the origin of that?
    Valencia: Well, it used to be Maria, but I never felt like a Maria so I changed it to my mother’s maiden name: «Valencia.» It’s the Spanish word for «brave»"
    Rebecca: That’s really cool. Actually, I thought about doing the same thing with my mother’s maiden name. Um, it’s «Garfinkel,» which is the Yiddish word for «diamond dealer.»


& Josh: It meant nothing!
    Rebecca: It was just two young bucks sharing two months of summer love. It was a moment of connection. And isn’t that what yoga’s all about?

& Josh: Hi, do you have a second?
    Rebecca: Uh, yeah, I have a second. I have two seconds. How many... seconds do you need? Let’s take all the seconds.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий