24 сент. 2016 г.

The Vows

Grace and Frankie 1×13


& Grace: I know what I’m supposed to do. I just don’t know if I can do it.
    Frankie: Then you’re gonna have to vlog.
    Grace: Well, how is that going to do anything?
    Frankie: How is that not going to do everything? ....
    Grace: Maybe if I got really drunk first...
    Frankie: Oh, drunk vlogging. That yields nonsense. But hallucinogens...

& Robert: Sol, are you sure we have to write our own vows? I mean, there’s something to be said for being part of a tradition that’s been going on for thousands of years.
    Sol: Yes, who wouldn’t want to be part of the ancient tradition of misogyny and homophobia?


& Frankie: Would you like me to blow a little of my courage into your mouth?

& Grace: She was doing so well. Do you understand how this is gonna set her back? Oh, you are such a sh... such a...
    Sol: Schmuck? Is that the word you’re looking for? Cos that’s what I am. You know what it means? Contemptible person, from the... Yiddish for penis. A long time ago, I used to think I was a mensch. That’s a person with integrity—
    Grace: I know what it means.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий