2 сент. 2016 г.

The Spelling Bee

Grace and Frankie 1×7


& Brianna: I just don’t even know what I want any more.
    Coyote: You want what everyone wants. You want to come home at the end of the day to someone who’s happy to see you.
    Brianna: You’re right... I’m getting a dog.

& Grace: You got a computer. You don’t even like the smoke detector.
    Frankie: I just don’t think it should talk!

& Frankie: I want to be a part of the conversation.
    Grace: What does that even mean?
    Frankie: It’s like the announcer guy said last night. You don’t just watch, you Twitter, you hashtag, you, er, Instant Gram... Why watch alone when I can share the entire experience with millions of strangers?


& Brianna: OK. I know this is probably a lot to get used to, and obviously, you’re new at this, I’m new at this. Um, and, I guess the great news is, it’s only for the rest of our lives. Right? Actually for the rest of your life, because I’m gonna probably live a lot longer than you.

& Mike: You know, Frankie, the Internet’s not like a real conversation. It’s just a bunch of people screaming into the void. For a real conversation, you need...
    Frankie: I know, I know, Mike. You... You need real people.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий