13 сент. 2016 г.

The Secrets

Grace and Frankie 1×11


& Grace: You know, at my age, I only have one speed. Break-neck. Of course, I don’t call it that. Because it is a very real fear.

& Grace: Do you know what most women our age are dealing with besides sagging breasts and chin hairs?
    Frankie: Men who date younger women because they don’t have sagging breasts and chin hairs.

& Frankie: Grace kissed a convict!
    Sol: What do you mean?
    Frankie: What do I mean? Grace’s face was smooched up against Byron’s face. Their lips were attached.


& Brianna: I’ve known them my whole life. It’s their father who’s marrying my father. Did I not tell you about that?

& Grace: It’s a sex tape from the ’80s. Of me and Sol.
    Frankie: Do whatever you want with it. Call Robert. Tell the kids. Put it on the 6:00 news if you like.
    Grace: Can I burn it?
    Frankie: Please do. Watching yourself have sex... Is so much better in your mind than it is on film.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий