20 сент. 2016 г.

Flipping the Switch

Halt and Catch Fire 3×3


& Denna: Is it the antenna, maybe?
    Gordon: I don’t know. Could be. Or... it could be that all the guys that were out there when I was a kid are too busy running companies to have time for hams.
    Denna: Yeah, or they moved online... There must be some new kids out there.

& Gordon: CQ, CQ, for shit’s sake, is anybody out there?!

& Joe: What do you do for fun?
    Ryan: Oh, um, you know, the usual. Video games. Movies... But mostly I just love to code.

& Gordon: That’s my wife. This is KC4L signing off.

& Donna: You still wear your ring, huh?
    Diane: For work. Men can’t seem to handle the idea that sexual availability and business acumen can exist in the same body. It simplifies things.


& Bosworth: There are men out there who’ve done a lot worse, Donna.
    Donna: Yeah... But it’s hard to turn that into good news.

& Investor: Of course we’re gonna charge. I mean, what’s the point of developing a user base if we don’t turn them into paying customers at some point? And my gut is telling me sooner rather than later.

& Diane: I thought this was supposed to be handshakes and how do you dos.
    Bosworth: You see an opportunity, you take it. That’s the sport of it.

& Joe: What I’d really like to say is... is thank you.
    Cameron: Really? For what?
    Joe: Everything, I guess. How could I have risen from the ashes... if you hadn’t burned it all to the ground?

& Joe: ...maybe I got tired of being told I was just a salesman who couldn’t code.

& Cameron: It was quiet.
    Bosworth: Yeah, that’s not always a good sign.
    Cameron: Well, it’s better than screaming.
    Bosworth: I’ve heard quiet make you beg for screaming.

& Joe: Don’t smile. We might fail.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий