6 сент. 2016 г.

How to Live

Tyrant 3×9


& Fauzi: The Al Fayeed dynasty must end!

& Bassam: I don’t want a hair touched on his head... But this can’t be allowed to continue. Arrest him.

& Leila: I’m not asking you to support me. I’m asking you to support free elections.

& Ahmed: I know my mother. And if she ever got the presidency, she would never give it up. They’re all the same. I’m telling you. So pick a side.

& Leila: There is no such thing as remaining neutral. You have to pick a side.

& Exley: Whether you like him or not, Bassam has learned to wield power. And power, even without principle, is better than chaos.


& Exley: What is it that they say about second marriages? The triumph of optimism over experience? It’s the same with new presidents.

& Daliyah: Frederick Douglass, the former American slave and abolitionist, said,
    «If there is no struggle there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without the thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters. This struggle may be a moral one, or it may be a physical one, and it may be both moral and physical, but it must be a struggle. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.»

& Nafisa: A mistake is not a waste. It’s just that, a mistake.

& Bassam: You’re under arrest.

& Bassam: I am the president, not you!

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий