28 сент. 2016 г.

I Hope Josh Comes to My Party!

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 1×3


& Josh: Anyway, don’t you have, like, work or something?
    Rebecca: Um, actually, today is Weekend Tuesday. Yeah, it’s like, uh, Casual Friday, but even more chill and on a Tuesday.

& Rebecca: Hi, Darryl. It’s Rebecca. Listen, I don’t know if I’m gonna make it in to work today.
    Darryl: Oh, why?
    Rebecca: I’m just not... I’m not feeling well.
    Darryl: Oh, really? What-what is it?
    Rebecca: Um... my ovaries are eking out into my fallopian tubes, and they’re wrapped around...
    Darryl: You know what? We’ll see you when you’re feeling better.
    Rebecca: Yeah. Okay, thanks. Wow. Men are stupid.


& Rebecca: I really would like you to come.
    Greg: Let’s review. We’ve been out twice. The first time, we kissed and then you started crying. The second time, you kissed a girl, she didn’t like it, and she left crying. We don’t have a good track record here.

& Rebecca: What do you get?
    Greg: How you feel about Josh. I saw it on your face. It was weird and sad and... also kind of beautiful in a pure and un-ironic way.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий