5 сент. 2016 г.

Do Not Disturb

Fear the Walking Dead 2×10


& Chris: I can protect myself, you know that. I’m good at this.
    Travis: That’s what worries me.

& Chris: Hey, this is pretty easy.
    Travis: Yeah. You haven’t parallel parked yet. Three-point turn.
    Chris: Won’t be any need for that.

& Travis: They’re working on it... Someone somewhere. Has to be. I don’t believe this is the end. I can’t. I won’t.

& Chris: What are we doing, Dad?
    Travis: We’ll manage. Surviving. We’re doing okay... Someplace with elevation where we can see what’s coming. Vantage point. A house, maybe. With a well, water...


& Alicia: With the shit my family’s been through, six of us is equal to a dozen. We can defend each other.

& Chris: They’re good people. They’re strong people.
    Travis: They’re not our people.

& Brandon: This, this is awesome.
    Travis: Not the word I’d use.
    Brandon: We got no speed limits, no cops, no money, no work, no bills, no bullshit. We’re just living.
    Travis: This isn’t living.
    Brandon: Are you kidding? This is more than living, man. This is supernatural. We were nothing before this, man. We were less than. But now the end times made us gods.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий