6 сент. 2016 г.

Nameless

Grimm 2×16


«Then he seized his left foot with
both hands in such a fury that
he split in two.»

Brothers Grimm, «Rumpelstiltskin»

& Juliette: If anybody wants to talk, any spirits or whatever, I’m home. I’m available. Now is your big chance.

& Hank: Am I the only one who thinks this might be wesen?
    Nick: Maybe we got lucky this time, and we’re just dealing with a normal human psychopath.
    Capt. Renard: One can only hope.

& Monroe: Head to toe, or side to side?
    Nick: Side to side.
    Monroe: No, I haven’t actually heard of a wesen that does that. Now, drawn and quartered, that’s pretty standard when it comes to dispatching wesen. I mean, it’s old school, venerable, but one of the classics.


& Monroe: Is this yours?
    Nick: Yeah. Where’s the other one?
    Monroe: Dude, I am not my sock brother’s keeper.

& Monroe: I must say, you appear to be handling it pretty well. I mean, that’s gotta be... well, you are a Grimm, so I guess you’re used to a certain amount of pain and suffering.

& Sgt. Wu: Clearly this guy... and I don’t mean that in a gender-specific way... is a tech head.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий