20 сент. 2016 г.

Pillar of Salt

Fear the Walking Dead 2×12


& Ofelia: If you ask for my hand, he’s gonna take yours.

& Alicia: I miss who he was. I don’t know that I miss who he is.

& Madison: We can’t have violence here. We can’t cross that line. If it happens again, if anyone raises a hand to another, they’re out. Any of us, gone. That’s how it has to be. That’s the only way this works.


& Nick: What’s so funny?
    Reynaldo: Americans. You love to fix others’ problems.
    Nick: I just give a shit, okay?
    Reynaldo: Yo se.

& Alicia: The nurses taught us that what you don’t say to patients is as important as what you do say.
    Victor: For instance?
    Alicia: I’m not gonna tell you it’s gonna be all right.
    Victor: Why on earth not?
    Alicia: Might not be.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtrack.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий