29 сент. 2016 г.

General Breast Theme with Cobras

The Last Man on Earth 3×1


& Carol: There’s some spooky people here with possibly dark intentions.

& Phil: Throats and balls! Aim at throats and balls! A-And eyes! And, uh, uh, butts! J-Just aim at anything!

& Mr. T.: I pity the fool.

& Darrell: We weren’t gonna shoot you. We come in peace.

& Carol: Well, we just feel so bad about murdering your friend.

& Gail: How about you, Blue Man Group?

& Carol: Uh... c-could you excuse us while we discuss your fate?

& Phil: ...when I first met Carol, I was such a mess, she pulled a gun on me.
    Carol: Oh, it’s true. You know, it took me a while to realize that Tandy wasn’t a dangerous lunatic, but in fact the man of my dreams.

& Phil: So, uh, these leg designs... walk me through them.
    Pat: Well, it’s just a general breast theme with cobras.
    Phil: So, it is what it looks like, huh? Well... amazing.


& Carol: They say that eyebrows are the curtains to the windows to the soul of your face.

& Todd: He doesn’t seem fun.
    Gail: No. He seems like a solid gold nut.

& Carol: Something’s not adding up here. It’s like a bi-corn.
    Lewis: «A bi-corn»?
    Carol: A unicorn with two horns.

& Lewis: I’m saying, I think you shot the wrong person.

& Phil: Well, you know what they say, «Pier today, gone tomorrow.» Boom.
    Pat: Tandy, that is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!
    Phil: It’s called friendship, Pat.

& Gail: Melissa, have you processed your murder of Darrell?

& Pat: Oh, I’m calm. I’m «cume» as a «calmcumber.» ’Cause I know the path is laid out before me now.

& Carol: He’s being sincere; you just probably can’t tell ’cause he has no eyebrows!

& Todd: Oh, my God, I think I killed him!

--
On the IMDb


+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий