8 сент. 2016 г.

The Invitation

Grace and Frankie 1×9


& Grace: Mrs... Should at least be Ms, huh? My husband is marrying your husband.
    Frankie: Yeah. I wonder how they decided whose name went on top.

& Grace: Well, I’m just so happy for him and for Sol. And for gay people in general. All the new rights they’re enjoying, parades...

& Frankie: Oh, I should have written «great» with an eight. Oh, next time.

& Grace: ...And you accepted.
    Robert: Well, of course. What else could I do? Sol said it was «bashert». That means «meant to be». I’m learning some Yiddish.
    Grace: You’re butchering it.

& Frankie: You know what my Aunt Jennifer always said? «Tha sou gamiso to hotio.»
    Grace: Well, that sounds nice, what does it mean?
    Frankie: It means, «I fuck your village.» I don’t know why, but it always hit the spot.


& Frankie: We said no more surprise visits.
    Sol: This is the last one, I swear to God.
    Frankie: Which God?
    Sol: Whichever one you’re on good terms with at the moment.

& Grace: ... And remember, there’ll always be four more guests than have RSVP’d.

& Sol: I read in Young Bride magazine that planning a wedding can be harder than the first year of marriage.
    Robert: You read Young Bride?
    Sol: When you leave it in the bathroom.

& Grace: «This is love. To fly toward a secret sky.
        To cause a hundred veils to fall each moment.
        First, to let go of life.
        Finally, to take a step without feet.»

    It’s official. I hate poetry. I’d rather read my divorce papers.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий