30 сент. 2016 г.

I'm Going on a Date with Josh's Friend!

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 1×4


& Rebecca: I have come to the decision that I need to be making healthier choices. So I stayed up all night last night and I did some research. And now I’m into, like, all the good stuff. We’re talking, like, Kabbalah, bee pollen, colonics... Mm-hmm. Let’s see. I learned a ton about Buddhism. And, oh, I’m a vegan now.

& Paula: What the hell is this?
    Rebecca: Well, I was reading that sitting is like the new smoking... I know... you should be walking ten miles a day, so I got this treadmill desk but then I realized I couldn’t really do work on it. Um, and also I hate walking.
    Paula: So that-that-that was what, that was like a $2,000 mistake?

& Alex: I just mean that at no point do you even mention electronics or being into electronics, and this is an electronics store, so that would be huge. So, I don’t know, maybe, uh, maybe you should work in a place that’s... sells books instead of gear. Guess that would be a... library.


& Rebecca: So, Gregory... we are on a date.
    Greg: Yes, we are.
    Rebecca: Yes. Okay. Let’s engage in some date... conversation.
    Greg: Okay.
    Rebecca: Who is your favorite president? Mine is Rutherford B. Hayes, for obvious reasons.

& Rebecca: Hey, is this vegan?
    Jason: Yeah. Certified organic. No GMOs. Avocados are even cruelty-free.

& Jason: So, I’ll call you?
    Rebecca: That’s... that’s okay.
    Jason: Text?
    Rebecca: Uh...
    Jason: Find you on Facebook?
    Rebecca: Take a hint, dude!
    Jason: LinkedIn it is.
    Rebecca: Ah, dude, nobody is on LinkedIn.

& Rebecca: Do you ever have one of those days where you’ve done something so horrible, it feels like you did it in a dream, and you... you just want to wake up, and... you want it to be all okay, but there’s no waking up because you did it for realsies?

& Josh: They asked me if I went to Harvard, and, like, not in a good way.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий