10 сент. 2016 г.

Two Graves

Tyrant 3×10


& Leila: I can’t have made you sacrifice for a lost cause.
    Gen. Cogswell: A good cause is a good cause, lost or not.

& Molly: It’s bad now, but her hunger pangs should disappear in the next day or two. She’ll actually feel better just as her body starts to break down. That’s the ironic thing.

& Leila: There are only so many blows you can take before you’re done... I think I’m done.

& Nafisa: I went to his grave and I asked him what he wanted me to do. Do you know what he said?.. Nothing. He’s dead. It’s up to me now.

& Nafisa: In my husband’s name, say it with me. Islam is Peace.


& Molly: I want a child, Barry.

& Molly: You try to live your life a certain way. Believing in certain things. But the world... people... some people... they won’t leave you alone. And you have to fight back, don’t you? Otherwise... But as soon you do fight back... you’re changed. And everything is tainted. And no one is right.

& Bassam: General, what is the point of the war if we’re no different from anyone else? What are we fighting for?
    Gen. Maloof: To be the last man standing, of course.

& Molly: It’ll be okay, in the end. You’ll see.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий