25 сент. 2016 г.

The Conjugal Conjecture

The Big Bang Theory 10×1


& Sheldon: Leonard?.. Leonard?..
    Leonard: What?
    Sheldon: You realize you and I could become brothers.

& Sheldon: I hope you’re right. ’Cause a grown man living with his brother and his brother’s wife is weird.

& Bernadette: ...Because you were driving like a lunatic!
    Howard: Hey, if thinking secret government agents are chasing you makes you a lunatic, then... yeah, okay.

& Raj: That’s not him.

& Susan: Do they know about your brother?
    Penny: Uh, not everything, just, like, the jail and drugs part.

& Bernadette: If you want to go off the grid, you have to move out of your mother’s house.

& Howard: ...No... I don’t know his immigration status. .... Relax, I’m still on hold!!


& Leonard: Please don’t make things any more awkward than they already are.
    Sheldon: All right, so less or equally awkward, got it.

& Sheldon: So, did you defile my mother or not?

& Mary: I genuinely like your father.
    Sheldon: What? But he’s a mediocre academic. And according to Beverly, his sexual prowess is subpar. He’s basically Leonard with a bigger prostate.
    Leonard: Are you saying that my dad’s not good enough for your mom?
    Sheldon: Yes, while also getting in a solid dig at you. Pretty efficient, huh?

& Raj: There he is! There’s my happy Hebraic homeboy. Yeah, that’s the smile I’m gonna remember when you’re living in the desert and I’m living with your wife.

& Sheldon: Why do people cry at weddings?
    Mary: They’re practicing for what’s coming later.

& Wyatt: Welcome to the family, Leonard. Don’t lend your new brother-in-law money.

& Leonard: Thank you for marrying me. Hopefully for the last time.

& Leonard: As a scientist, my job is to figure out why things happen. But I don’t think I’ll ever understand how someone like me could get to be with someone like you. You know... maybe... I don’t need to understand it, I just need to be grateful.

& Bernadette: Okay. I now pronounce you husband and wife... And weird other husband who came with the apartment.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий