7 сент. 2016 г.

eps2.3_logic-b0mb.hc

Mr. Robot 2×5


& Elliot: Step one: identify the target and its flaws. There are always flaws...
    For instance, step two: build malware and prepare an attack. At my fingertips, the zero day is wrapped in code like a Christmas present, then becomes an exploit, the programmatic expression of my will. I live for this shit.
    Step three: a reverse shell, two-stage exploit. The ideal package. Load the malware into a femtocell delivery system, my personal cell tower that’ll intercept all mobile data...
    The secret of the perfect hack? Make it infallible.
    Step four: Write the script. Why do it myself? Because that’s how I learned, and I know exactly what, when, and how it’s going to run...
    Final step: Launch the attack...

& Elliot: Domain Admin. This, the thrill of owning a system, this is the greatest rush. God access. The feeling never gets old.

& Angela: What the hell are you doing here? How did you get in?
    Darlene: Penetration test. You failed.

& Darlene: Simple. Before I tell you, I need you to keep reminding yourself that this is simple. Your gut instinct is gonna be screaming a big fucking no, and I need you to suppress that instinct and remind yourself that this is simple.
    Angela: If this little preface was supposed to inspire confidence, you’re failing miserably.

& Darlene: Here it comes, that gut instinct I was talking about.


& Sutherland: Ma’am, if I may, why drug him?..
    Joanna: Killing a man instantly robs him of explanation. He has no time to process his final moments. Now, even though he was paralyzed, his mind was still able to understand why his life was ending. We let him die with answers. Otherwise... We’re nothing but ruthless murderers.

& FBI Agent: This food is not sanitary, am I right? I mean, where’s the General Tso’s chicken?
    DiPierro: I don’t think that’s a formal hors d’oeuvre in China.
    FBI Agent: Yeah? I’m gonna ask. This noodle bowl thing made me gag. These people are savages.

& DiPierro: So if I can ask, what’s the deal with the clocks? Is it a punctuality thing?
    Minister Zhang: «Life is but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more.»
    DiPierro: You’ve surrounded yourself with the constant reminder of mortality.
    Minister Zhang: There’s much work to do, great work. As each second passes, I push myself to keep moving.

& DiPierro: I am... disgusted by the selfish brutality of the world, but at the same time, I’m utterly fascinated by it. The FBI’s a perfect place for that kind of contradiction.

& Elliot: I wanted to be okay. I wanted to s-stop seeing him before I talked to you again.
    Angela: And?
    Elliot: And... my dead father’s standing behind you right now.

& Elliot: Everyone has their own if/then conditional programming, a situation where if certain conditions are met, then a logic bomb detonates. Everything blows up in your face.

& Elliot: Is this Ray’s if/then moment or my own?

& Elliot: A logic bomb explodes either at a set time or when a specific condition is met.

& Lone Star: Never trust a tech guy with a rattail. Too easy to carve secrets out of.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий