22 сент. 2016 г.

Josh Just Happens to Live Here!

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 1×1


& Rebecca: Dear God, I don’t pray to you because I believe in science, but I don’t know what to do. Give me guidance. Please.

& Rebecca: Where are you from again?
    Josh: West Covina, California.
    Rebecca: I remember that— that’s near the beach, right?
    Josh: Yeah, only two hours... well, four in traffic.

& Rebecca: You know, time is a... time is a funny thing. Sometimes... time... itself tells you that... it’s... time to move on to other moments in time. And when that time arrives, you can’t really predict it, you can’t explain it, you just have to obey the ticking clock that is destiny. And I think that this is that time.

& Laura: W-Wait a minute, just tell me. Is it Cromwell?
    Rebecca: No, it’s not New York.
    Laura: Okay, then Boston... Chicago?
    Rebecca: No, Laura. It’s where dreams live.

& Paula: Two years of training, six months of night school and 15 years of experience, but... Never mind.


& Rebecca: I’m very flattered that-that you asked me to represent you, but you know my specialty’s real estate law. I wouldn’t be qualified...
    Darryl: I know, but I just want to see my wife’s face. I mean, her Jew went to CSU Long Beach. My Jew? Harvard and Yale!

& Paula: It’s okay, don’t tell me the truth. In fact, thank you for not telling me the truth, because I will figure it out. Ah! Now I have something fun to do.
    Rebecca: I’m glad that this is really fun for you. Enjoy whatever you have going on, and I’m gonna go live my life.

& Rebecca: Here’s what happened. I was in New York. I ran into Josh. He made me feel warm inside. Like glitter was exploding inside me. Then I moved here. I did not move here because of Josh, because that would be crazy, and I am not crazy. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. No, I’m not crazy. I’m not crazy, I’m not crazy. Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God. Oh, no, no, no, no. Oh, my God, I’m crazy!
    Paula: Stop it. Listen. ..... You’re not crazy. You hear me, you’re not crazy. You’re in love.

& Paula: ...if we play this right, one day, it is gonna hit him like a bag of nails to the balls, and that day, he will text...
    Rebecca: Are you a witch?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий