3 сент. 2016 г.

The Sex

Grace and Frankie 1×8


& Frankie: Wait. Is tonight the night?
    Grace: If you mean, «Is Guy coming over tonight?» then yes.
    Frankie: For sex?
    Grace: For dinner.
    Frankie: And sex?

& Frankie: Tell me, did you finish at least?
    Grace: I’m here, right? Of course I finished.
    Frankie: No, I’m not asking... I’m asking did you have an orgasm?
    Grace: You are such a child.
    Frankie: Hmm. That’s a «no.»


& Grace: You know what I like in bed? I like for the man next to me to be the right man. Guy is tall, he’s full of life, not gay.
    Frankie: Did you remind him that direct clitoral stimulation is essential before, during, and often after penetration?
    Grace: Yes, I used those exact words. No! I’m 70 years old. Actually, I have never once talked about my c-l-i-t-o...
    Frankie: Who’s the child? It’s anatomical. Say the word.
    Grace: No.
    Frankie: How about if I show you mine?
    Grace: Clitoris!

& Coyote: Can’t you understand that?
    Nwabudike: No, what would an adopted, black, Ashkenazi Jew living in San Diego understand about that?

& Frankie: Oh, why am I asking you for advice?
    Grace: Well, at least I’ve had mediocre sex recently. Look, just flirt back a little, you know, see how you feel.
    Frankie: Oh, last time I flirted was 1968 and it was basically, «Do you want to do it?» «Sure.» Flirting outside of a hippie sex pile is a little more nuanced.

--
On the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий