17 сент. 2016 г.

Lolita

& Humbert Humbert: Are you Quilty?
    Quilty: No, I’m Spartacus. Have you come to free the slaves or something?

& Humbert Humbert: I want you to concentrate. You’re going to die. Try to understand what is happening to you.

& Lolita: Don’t forget me.

& Charlotte: Do you believe in God?
    Humbert Humbert: The question is, does God believe in me?


& Charlotte: Darling, it’s going to be you and me alone... forever.

& Humbert Humbert: Just a minute, I’m following a train of thought.

& Humbert Humbert: No man can bring about the perfect murder. Chance, however, can do it.

& Quilty: Your daughter? Isn’t it great to have a lovely, tall... pretty little daughter like that? It’s wonderful. I don’t have any children or boys or little tall girls. I’m not even—

& Lolita: Well, what shall we do now?

& Humbert Humbert: Well, what do you want to do?
    Lolita: Why don’t we play a game?

--
++ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий