19 сент. 2016 г.

The Bachelor Party

Grace and Frankie 1×12


& Robert: Remember, he took us under his wing at the firm.
    Sol: No. He took you under his wing. He still thinks I’m the hippie Jew with the black son and the communist wife.

& Nelson Queller: I have to admit every once in a while, I began to wonder about you. The pocket squares, always humming opera, the beautiful wife you never paid that much attention to. Then I heard about you and Sol and I thought, the less I know about that the better. But I came tonight because I am your friend, and then what do you do? You throw your lifestyle in my face.
    I don’t have a problem with you being a homosexual, but when did you become such a faggot?!


& Grace: So how did this «say yes» night measure up?
    Frankie: Grace, we got kicked out of a bar. My LEAF got towed. That immediately puts it in the top five.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий