16 сент. 2016 г.

Valley of the Heart's Delight

Halt and Catch Fire 3×1


& Donna: Is he doing Frank Sinatra?
    Gordon: He can do Frank Zappa for all I care.

& Gordon: The Death Star is online and operational.
    Donna: Alderaan will never know what hit it.

& Ryan: You cover tracks, you rebuild private chat separate from Mutiny, but also still talking to Mutiny outside Mutiny. Second but separate Mutiny. Users here, here, and here network, remote, program, hub, RSA filters one, two, three. No cache. Voila.
    Donna: Ryan, that’s an entirely new and very expensive something using techniques that our coders don’t even know, so...
    Ryan: I can do it. I can do it.

& Gordon: How do you do it? How do you deal with all this nonsense?
    Bosworth: Oh, well... You know, it’s like feeding animals at the zoo. Dangle a couple kippers out for them and they dance and keep them locked up in their cages the rest of the day.


& Bosworth: You talking about the queens of the jungle, that’s a different story... Advice? I find it wise not to interfere with the brain trust. They run the place. I just work here.

& Bosworth: ...And that, gentlemen, is how you jerk off a dinosaur.

& Gordon: No, no, no, no, no. Don’t you do that. Don’t you underestimate him. That’s when he’s most dangerous. No, Joe’s... Joe’s brilliant.

& Donna: They’re getting along so well, they want to talk on the phone. Maybe that’s obvious.
    Cameron: Sometimes they even want to meet up in person.
    Donna: Or they want to make a trade...

& Donna: Transactional interactions?..
    Cameron: Like, what if you didn’t have to sign off when you wanted to make a trade? You could just...
    Donna: Do it online.

& Donna: Okay, that’s... That’s interesting. I’ve never seen that before.

& Donna: You smell like Berkeley, Gordon.
    Gordon: I could take a shower...
    Donna: No! When’s the last time our bedroom smelled like weed?
    Gordon: That’s the great thing about California. Our bedroom can smell like weed whenever we want.

& Joe: Fear... it’s a natural reaction to moving closer to the truth. You know, ever since I started MacMillan Utility, I’ve been accused of selling fear. But let me ask you... is it fear? Or is it truth?

& Joe: ...here’s another one from that same ancient tradition. The whole secret of existence is to have no fear at all. Never fear what will become of you. Depend on no one. Only in the moment that you reject all help are you really free. Only by moving past fear can we ever arrive at the truth. And the truth is freedom from fear is a right, not a commodity.

& Joe: I charge my corporate clients millions. Well, they can afford it. But tomorrow I’m releasing our user version, Citadel, the version I created for all of you. Mainframe-quality security for your personal computer. Wait, wait. And I’m charging you... nothing. For you... it will be absolutely free.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий