23 сент. 2016 г.

eps2.9_pyth0n-pt2.p7z

Mr. Robot 2×12


& Elliot: You’re only seeing what’s in front of you. You’re not seeing what’s above you.

& Elliot: It’s one thing to question your mind. It’s another to question your eyes and ears. But then again, isn’t it all the same, our senses just mediocre inputs for our brain?
    Sure, we rely on them, trust they accurately portray the real world around us, but what if the haunting truth is, they can’t? That what we perceive isn’t the real world at all but just our mind’s best guess? That all we really have is a garbled reality, a fuzzy picture we will never truly make out.


& DiPierro: I’m sorry for the loss of...
    Darlene: I invoke my Fifth Amendment privilege against self-incrimination and respectfully decline to answer any of your questions.

& Santiago: You keep trying to invoke the Fifth Amendment, but there’s this thing called the Patriot Act that a bunch of people signed into law. You know what that means? ... As far as anyone’s concerned right now, you’re an enemy combatant. You don’t have any rights.

& Elliot: Mr. Robot, Tyrell, Dark Army, and Whiterose are in cahoots to plan something big. And the worst part? They all think it’s me. They all think I’m the ringleader, the one in charge, and I have no idea what it is.
    Tyrell: This place is Mount Olympus! We are prime! We’re ready!


& Tyrell: The conference call leak, I must admit, was quite cute... a nice distraction. But this... is for us.
    Mr. Robot: All of us.

& DiPierro: I know her. I am her.

& Darlene: Believe what you want. But neither you nor I are special... I’ve already learned that lesson.

& DiPierro: ...we sat back and waited. They call it the python approach. They’ll lie in wait for the right moment to strike. You know some can go up to a year without eating?.. The patient predator.

& Mr. Robot: You can’t look at it like this. You’re me. I’m you. You figured that out. We’re the same guy. Everything you’re blaming me for you’re blaming yourself for.

& Elliot: Then tell me, what is that, exactly? What is «all the way»?!
    Mr. Robot: This is where we get into trouble. You’re meant to know only as much as you can handle. When you wander outside of your realm is when we end up fighting.

& Mr. Robot: He doesn’t exist. I’m the only one that exists. It’s time to finally take back control.

& Mr. Robot: Sorry, kiddo. I couldn’t let anyone stop this... including us.

& Angela: Tyrell, you did what needed to be done.
    Tyrell: I love him!
    Angela: I do too.

& Trenton: ...It means we could potentially undo this whole thing. Put everything back the way it was.

& Leon: I just had a quick question. Do you have the time?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий