31 июл. 2021 г.

Is This Really How It's Going To End?!

Lucifer 5×15


Lucifer: Well, it's true I haven't always behaved in the most godly of ways, but let's be fair, I've also been a victim of Michael's smear campaign for the last millennia.

Lucifer: So... can I count on your support, bro?
Jophiel: Dude, what's the catch?
Lucifer: There's no catch.
Jophiel: Come on, Luce, it's you. There's always a catch.
Lucifer: The catch is if I'm not God, then Michael will be. What could be worse than that?
Jophiel: Michael's not that bad. Sure, he's got no chill, but he's been up in the Silver City this whole time, at Dad's side. He's, like, practically already in charge.

Jophiel: Sorry, Luce, I just don't see you as... God material. What's up, girl?

Chloe: So what does being God's consultant actually look like?
Lucifer: Look like? I don't quite follow.
Chloe: Well, yeah, I've just been thinking about this next chapter in my... our lives and what it entails. I mean, do I get to pick my own hours, or...
Lucifer: You can do whatever you want.
Chloe: Well, do I need to pull Trixie out of school? It's mid-semester, not the best timing. I mean, can I commute? Or does it not work that way? Oh, God, does this mean I have to die?

Chloe: You don't think I'm getting cold feet, do you? My... my feet are warm as ever.
Lucifer: Right, well, maybe just chill them a smidge because I'm not sure I can convince my siblings I'm the right angel for the God job.

Lucifer: Shall we, future Mrs. G?

Ella: I am very mucho not excited for you. I don't wanna solve crimes without you. Come on, Decker, retire? Is this really how it's gonna end? What, you gonna take up scrapbooking? You gonna foster cats, hmm?
Chloe: I'm actually helping Lucifer take over the, um, family business.

Saraqael: You must really wanna be God... Actually, why do you want it so badly?
Lucifer: Um, well, you know, because who... who wouldn't want it?
Saraqael: Right...

Chloe: Who leaves their door open in LA?

Mazikeen: I still feel like I need something that says, you know... "I've returned to fiercely rule over you for all of eternity." But like, not in a needy way. Think murderously aspirational.

Mazikeen: The whole soul thing, it isn't for me. I'm the one who grew it, so I'm just gonna let it slowly suffocate and die.

Lucifer: I have a plan. I'm going to tell him something I've never told anyone before.
Mazikeen: What's that?
Lucifer: I was wrong. I know, it's a miracle.

Lucifer: You really wanna know why I'm doing all of this? Why I'm trying to become God? I'm doing it for love. And it gets worse. I'm doing it for the love of a human. I am trying to be God so that I can finally be worthy of her...
Zadkiel : This woman... is she the gift Father made for you?
Lucifer: Her name is Chloe Decker, and she is much more than that!

Lucifer: Yes, I am doing this for the wrong reasons again, but do you know what? I don't care. All I care about is her. Which is why I have to make this happen, and I will. No matter what the costs.

Lucifer: Think about it. Every piece of the Flaming Sword has a power. Azrael's blade is death, the hilt, to find love, and your necklace is the strength that binds them together, strength that apparently lends itself to whoever's in possession of it.

Chloe: What's the truth? Why are you doing this? Why do you wanna be God?

Ella: At least we both know he's in a better place now, right?
Amenadiel: Yeah.

Lucifer: You know, you are very good at what you do. But your job should simply not exist.
Linda: You don't think helping people cope with pain is important?
Lucifer: I don't think pain should exist.
Linda: I see... But that's life, Lucifer. Pain is inevitable. The suffering, that's optional.

Lucifer: There are no words to convince me that the system isn't broken. ... The system is not only broken. It's unjust.
Linda: Lucifer. You can't control all the bad things that happen in this world. Only how they affect you.
Lucifer: That's where you're wrong. See, there is something I can do. Before, I wanted to be God for the wrong reasons, but now, I no longer want to be God. I have to be God.
Linda: Lucifer, what does that mean?
Lucifer: It means... that we are going to war.

——
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий