26 июл. 2021 г.

Lady in the Lake

Why Women Kill 2×3


Alma Fillcot: This isn't our second honeymoon, it's our first crime spree. And what did I say about touching me?!

Bertram Fillcot: Are you saying you gave yourself to him?
Alma Fillcot: Don't ask questions you don't want answers to.
Bertram Fillcot: But you told me I was your first.
Alma Fillcot: Yes. Well, you were my first killer, if it helps.

Scooter Polarsky: Hang on. You're asking me to screw her?
Rita Castillo: I'm asking you to ride to my rescue.
Scooter Polarsky: Oh, I don't mind riding to your rescue, but does she have to be the horse?

Dee Fillcot: My whole life. Other girls got toast. I got crumbs. I wanted more, but Mom made me think that girls who aren't pretty should be thankful for whatever we can get. And I believed her. Then tonight, I finally said "No. I deserve more." And I felt good.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий