22 июл. 2021 г.

The Woman in the Window

Why Women Kill 2×2


Narrator: ... So she decided to learn everything she could about the secrets he was hiding inside that mysterious box. And, like Pandora before her, she was completely unprepared for the evil that was about to burst forth.

Narrator: She knew in her heart, there was a simple explanation... She was wrong.

Alma Fillcot: What? You've never conducted a fire safety drill before?

Alma Fillcot: I'm not afraid you'll hurt me. I'm afraid you'll help me.

Alma Fillcot: If I do what I should, then... I'll lose everything I've ever dreamed of. If I do nothing, then how will I live with myself?

Alma Fillcot: People will talk. They'll find out. What would they say about me?
Dee Fillcot: My whole life, you've been worried about other people's opinions. Put their needs ahead of your own. Maybe it's time to be selfish. For once in your life, just do whatever makes you happy.

Rita Castillo: Please. Die for Rita.

Bertram Fillcot: Nature is cruel. It takes away hope and leaves nothing but pain. I can't bear to stand idly by and just watch someone suffer.
Alma Fillcot: Then look away.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий